Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Words to the Wind

I'm not sure what made me think of this song this morning, but it popped into my head and I had to listen to it. I kind of went through a Blessid Union of Souls phase in high school and then on into my first semester of college. I even went to one of their concerts held up at Juan Diego High School—I may or may not have been on the front row. When my buddy, Phil, and I went to BYU-Idaho for our innagural year of college, we went out first thing and bought a stereo so we could listen to our sweet jams. We split the cost of the CD player/boombox and then listened to BUS for the next four months.

Our favorite song, Rest of My Life, was put on repeat multiple times and some days, it was the only song we listened to...simple minds, I guess. Lucky for me, Phil is also a person who can listen to a song over and over without getting sick of it. It's my favorite Blessid song. I hope you enjoy it. If it helps, just think of Phil and I in our dreary college apartment playing that burned CD until it wore out.

No comments:

Post a Comment