Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday School Soundtrack: Oct. 23

My babies!

I just wanted to let you know that I have a new Sunday School Soundtrack...okay, maybe you were there...but if you weren't, here it is:

Oh, but let me explain: This is a special edition. I watched So You Think You Can Dance for the first time last season and I loved it. Mostly I loved being exposed to new music every episode and loved seeing someone's visual interpretation of each song. The following five songs are my favorites from the season. I hope you like them. (side note to this side note: I've added four of the songs to my playlist. If you want to listen to Ven A Bailar you may have to look it up on Youtube. I am going to bed.)

Special edition: SYTYCD Season 8
Misty Blue---Dorothy Moore
Moth's WIngs---Passion Pit
I Got You---Leona Lewis
Ven A Bailar (On The Floor)---Jennifer Lopez (featuring Pitbull)
Poison & Wine---The Civil Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment