Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday's Song: Pour It On My Pancakes



Back when I was really ambitious about vitalizing my team at work, I used to send an email every week called "Friday's Song." Basically it was my chance to share my music with the masses and provide a musical snack to my coworkers. I would hyperlink a youtube video to the email. That video was usually a song that I was loving at the time, or one appropriate for the events surrounding the day. I never really knew if it was more annoying than anticipated so I just kind of stopped doing it.

Today I would like to revive the tradition by posting a "Friday's Song" on my blog. Now, I understand that it isn't Friday, but because I am running my race tomorrow, this is like my Friday.



Today's selection comes to us from Canada. 21-year-old Justin Nozuka, has a voice that someone once described as "so smooth, I could almost pour it on my pancakes." When I said that, I was listening to his song "I'm In Peace" off of his album Holly. I've embedded it below for your listening pleasure. Enjoy this week's edition of "Friday's" song!



P.S. On behalf of my trainig for the Wasatch Back these past couple of months, I have compiled a somewhat extensive and entirely delicious playlist for the perfect run. Stay tuned for its grand debut in the not so distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment