Thursday, May 20, 2010

Music and Humor's love child




If you want to know how I am feeling, you can try asking, but if you want to know how I am REALLY feeling, you should look at my "recently played" ipod playlist. How I am feeling on any given day governs what I listen to.

Dave Barnes' Carry Me Through is my musical journal entry for today. I could tell you why, but once again, the music is much more honest than I.



P.S. Dave Barnes is amazing. Not only can he sing, but he is funny! I'm pretty sure Music and Humor fell in love, had an unrestrained night of steamy passion and nine months later, Dave Barnes popped out. The music part is obvious, but the more reticent humor part can be found in his youtube videos such as Balumtine'th Day and every one of his Christmas Extravaganzas.

P.P.S. Crap, I just found this one and it's awesome. You might have to listen to it as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment